Monday, March 28, 2016
Monday, March 07, 2016
"Have a Lucid Dream!" - This is the new concept of the iWinks company from San Diego, USA. With this system is possible to know you are dreaming, after wakeup remember the dreams or just explore the subconscious.
- Dream Sounds: Direct your dreams! Smartphone sounds set your dream mood;
- Comfort: Aurora’s hypoallergenic construction and plush silver sensors;
- Alarm Clock: Simply set your desired wake-up period;
- Clinic-Proven: Sleep tracking algorithm learns your sleep stages;
- Connected: Bluetooth Low Energy onboard;
- Future-Proof: Open SDK empowers researchers to find new uses;
- Open Sleep Research Platform: Aurora empowers developers to explore sleep and brain-computer-interface (BCI) research by leveraging our research-grade sensors.
I'm a little concerned about the presentation of this product and all its features but we will wait for the results. For more informations press here.
Friday, March 04, 2016
The company Brain Products from Germany as a new study on combining EEG & Eye Tracking about the Neuroscience of Implicit Moral Evaluation and Its Relation to Generosity in Early Childhood. Watch the next 3 minutes video.
They are also looking for a position to Scientific Consultant (Neuroscience research applications). The Brain Products headquarters in Gilching (near Munich/Germany) needs your experience and creativity to strengthen the Scientific Support team. Brain Products is the global player for a vast variety of scientific applications in the context of electroencephalography.
- Support of end users in applying signal processing methods
- Development of training and instruction material
- Compilation of user feedback for product improvements
- User workshop preparation
- Company representation at international conferences
More informations can be found here.
Thursday, March 03, 2016
We are looking for a person with a PhD in information & computer engineering, computer science, biomedical engineering, or neuroscience with experience and background in the following fields: EEG, neuroscience, biosignal processing, machine learning, brain-computer interfaces, motor neuroprosthetics, feedback, functional brain mapping but also skills in managing a project and supervising students.
There are also, not one but, several PhD positions available.
We are looking for a person with a MSc or Dipl.-Ing. in information & computer engineering, computer science, biomedical engineering, with experience/background in some of the following fields: EEG, neuroscience, biosignal processing, machine learning, brain-computer interfaces, motor neuroprosthetics, functional brain mapping.
Monthly remuneration € 2.696,50 x 14 gross (14× per annum), starting at May 1 2016.
More information about this Jobs can be found on the website:http://bci.tugraz.at/